If you’re thinking about signing up for SEnuke, you will want to see the bonus I’m offering before you do.
I spent years as an SEnuke insider, running their helpdesk and being the most active user on their forums. My username there is keliix06 and I make up about 10% of all posts on the forum. I want to share my experiences and knowledge with you, and that’s what this site is all about.
Some of the content you’ll find here is free, but the really good stuff you need to pay for. I want to give you access to all of this content without paying a dime for it. All you need to do is sign up for SEnuke through my link.
By signing up for SEnuke through my link you get access to the following content:
- Case study where I walk through picking a niche, building the site and nuking it to the top of the search engines
- 500 Monthly Profile URLs that you can add to the profile module for incredible link diversity
- A bot to update all of your WordPress sites with 1 click
- Access to an ever-growing collection of PLR articles you can use for your Nuking
- Article explaining how to get your new SEnuke pages indexed. The indexer module gets about 50% of your links indexed. This will help you get the rest.
- A program that posts to Twitter and identi.ca automatically, helping get even more pages indexed
- A script that will upload your RSS .xml files to any sites you own so you can submit those URLs with the RSS module
- A blacklist updater script for Scrapebox if you want to scrape your own forum profile URL
- My tips for getting the best results from the social networking/article directory modules
The first step is creating an account on this site. Go here to create a free account.
Then you need to clear the cookies in your browser. If you’re unsure how to do that, it’s different in each browser. A quick trip to Google will tell you exactly how for the browser you’re using.
If you haven’t signed up for SEnuke yet, follow this link. After you are signed up for SEnuke, email your SEnuke email address to keliix06 at gmail dot com. I’ll verify things are setup correctly and give you access.